Innovations Technology Access Centre
I-TAC is ideal for new and early-stage businesses
Cutting edge lab and office space to support your business growth
Innovations Technology Access Centre (I-TAC) is a unique, fully equipped space for innovation, research and development, providing flexible access to laboratory space, "hot-labs" and scientific equipment. It is ideally suited to start-up companies, small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and R&D teams from established companies.
Companies using I-TAC are working in diverse sectors: from medical biosciences and energy and the environment, to down-stream space technologies and advanced materials and the chemical sector.
Why locate your business at I-TAC?
- Top-quality laboratory space and clean rooms
- High-spec, ready to use office accommodation
- Access to cutting-edge equipment for laboratory and clean room use
- Specialist technical support
- Multiple award-winning facility including the UK Science Park Association award for a business incubator with the best track record of developing start-up and high growth business
- Comprehensive business support package covering: investor readiness, business planning, sales, marketing, intellectual property and much more
- Networks of industrial and academic experts
- World-leading Intellectual Property developed by STFC and its partners
- Situated at Sci-Tech Daresbury or Harwell Campus, co-locating with high tech businesses with world leading science and technology
I-TAC provides flexible access to laboratory space
Read case studies about I-TAC
To find out more about the equipment and facilities available at I-TAC
+44 (0)1925 603142
Powering productivity through Business Incubation
STFC’s business incubation initiatives are the ideal solution for innovative businesses developing cutting edge technology. We have a range of programmes to support business growth; The European Space Agency Business Incubation Centre (ESA BIC), the STFC CERN Business Incubation Centre, Campus Technology Hub and STEP Space.