A rigorous formal framework provides the basis for us to report on our performance to:
- The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS), our parent body in UK Government.
- The STFC Council, our governing body whose members are appointed by the Minister for Universities & Science.
This framework comprises:
- A Delivery Plan 2016-20 which sets out how we aim to meet our strategic goals in the period up to 2020
- The STFC Scorecard ( link opens in a new window) that ties in with our Delivery Plan, with a Scorecard Report submitted to BEIS and to the STFC Council every six months summarising the completion of specific actions
- An Annual Operating Plan presenting our plans in detail for each Financial Year.
Together, these elements enable our performance to be evaluated regularly, thoroughly and objectively.